terça-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2008

House M.D

Estreou ontem na Tvi a quarta temporada de House, mais um motivo para ficar algum tempo agarrado à televisão a altas horas da noite... Para mim, a melhor série que por aí anda...

e o que faz a série valer a pena? Housisms...
Ora vejam:

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.


House: "Bad ideas indicate an open mind."

"People don't change. For example, I'm gonna keep on repeating 'people don't change.'"

The problem with sleeping with strangers is… they’re strange.

“Ladies and Gentlemen! I have nothing in my hands, nothing up my sleeve. I do have something in my pants but that's not going to help with this particular trick...”

“You think your dad wants to kill you because you’re so ugly? Be grateful, anywhere else in the animal kingdom, your parents would have eaten you at birth.”

“You gotta get over here. They got a satellite aimed directly into Cuddy’s vagina. I told them the chances of invasion are slim to none, but…”

“My friends call me ‘The Cane.’ Even before I messed up my leg.”

Nenhum comentário: